✅BEST CURTAIN TRACK AVAILABLE – Our Curtain Track is voted as excellent by our amazing customers.
✅WHATS IN THE BOX? – 500cm (196”) Single Long Length of Curtain Track (Can be cut down easily), 6 x Screw fix End Stops, 18 durable quality Keylock Supports, 48 smooth running gliders with integrated hooks to attach to curtain heading tape. Everything needed to get your curtains up and looking great. The Track can be cut to make 3 complete curtain tracks
✅CAN BE USED ON ALL WINDOWS –
✅ Ceiling (through top of the bracket) or
✅ Wall Fix . straight or bay / bow windows . Used with Medium weight curtains or use more brackets and runners for heavier curtains. COMPATIBLE with Pencil Pleat Curtains, Pinch Pleat Curtains, Eyelets and Grommers would need clips to attach to the eye underneath
✅ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE ON AMAZON – Additional curtain hooks, end stops and track joiners if you require them.
✅EASILY CUT DOWN TO SIZE – Simple system that can be ceiling or wall fixed. Strong and super soft glide
500cm Plastic Curtain Track for Bay and Straight Windows – Ceiling or Wall Fix Are you looking for a Strong Durable Curtain Track for Bay Windows and Straight Windows? If yes then this is the product for you. Curtains2bedding coiled plastic curtain track can be recess or reveal mounted with the simple to fix keylock supports. Just screw them in and click the track in place. You can cut the 500cm track down to make 3 smaller curtain tracks, all the components are included.
Quick Introduction to Curtains2beddings Contract Curtain Track
Bendable Strong Curtain Track – Flexibly Go Around Bays and Corners
Strong and Simple to bend
Easily follow the route you want the track to go.
Standard bends and reverse bends.
Clip on Gliders with Integrated Hooks
Clip directly on to the track
plastic quiet smooth running gliders
integrated hook to go through curtain heading tape
Eye in the glider to attach directly to curtain hooks.
Wall Fix Brackets
Ceiling attach by screwing up through the bracket
Wall fix by screwing through the back of the backet
Screw through the top of the bracket to attach to the ceiling.
Simple to Install Curtain Track
1. Mark and fix the supports at equial distance apart in the desired position. Trim the track to the desired length if needs
2. May sure the track is the correct way up. Slide the curtain track into the track end cover and tighten the small screw behind the end stop. note left and right end covers
3. Ensure the keylock supports in teh unlocked position
4. Clip the curtain track on to the keylock supports and lock by pushing the toggle to the horizontal position.
5. Hook the gliders through curtain tape
6. Hook the crtain over the end stop to create a tidy finish and secure the curtains in place.