Black Wool Serge – Flame Retardant Acoustic Absorbtion Stage Curtain Fabric
Suitable for Commercial Use. IFR Certified BS5867 Part 2 C.
This Fabrics Weighs 560gms.
Sound Absorbing Fabric to 0.85
- The fabric is 150cm wide (59″)
- Weight circa 560gms
- Durably Flame Retardant – BS5867 Part 2 C
- Certified to Acoustic Rating for Absorption at 0.85 with a 100mm Gap
- This is the industry standard for events and stage products. It is sound dampening and is an excellent weight.
Quality Black Wool Serge Fabric
Our black wool serge fabric is a premium weight and is used across the commercial industries including:
- Stages and around theatres
- Event Spaces for low-cost masking
- Studios for sound dampening
What is Black Wool Serge Fabric?
Black Wool serge fabric is a woven fabric combining wool and mixed fibres for a sturdy material ideally suited for stage drapes.
Why Choose Direct Fabrics?
Direct Fabrics import and supply the very finest wool products across the UK and Europe and have a reputation of quality in the events and production space.
Direct Fabrics black wool serge has been certified to ENISO 354 for Absorption to a 0.85 which is an A Rating, which means it is incredibly good at reducing echoes in large spaces and can work to improve the acoustics of an event space or any space.
The Direct Fabrics range has been tested by SRL a highly regarded UKAS testing house. To understand more about sound absorption click and check out our sound absorption blog page!